Dental Clinic Name
Dental Clinic Names are how our users search for and identify places that provide dental services.
For this to be easy to do, dental clinic listings must be as user-friendly as possible. Here are a few guidelines that must be followed for dental clinic listings on Dentissimo:
- Dental Clinic Names on Dentissimo need to be written as they appear on the board outside the dental clinic.
- Dental clinic taglines and establishment types must not be mentioned in the name of the dental clinic on Dentissimo. People usually remember dental clinics by name rather than by tagline, and also makes them easier to search for. Eg. ‘Perfect Smile – Smile of Life’ is incorrect, since ‘Smile of Life’ is a tagline that shouldn’t be mentioned in the name. However, if a Dental Clinic Name has been legally registered with the tagline, we will accept it.
- We don’t add dental clinic abbreviations in the Dental Clinic Name on Dentissimo. For instance, if your dental clinic’s name is ‘Bright Dental Pratice’, we can’t add it as ‘BDP’. This may affect the search results when a user searches for the dental clinic organically. If you need to add an abbreviation or an alias, we can add them separately. Please contact us if you’d like us to add anything to make it searchable.
Dental Clinic Address
The address of a dental clinic is what guides clients to the dentist. For this to be easy to do, dental clinic listings must be as user-friendly as possible.
Here are a few guidelines that must be followed for dental clinic listings on Dentissimo:
- The address needs to be in a standardized format for consistency and ease of understanding for users. The order we follow to display the available information is:
[Shop/ Plot Number], [Opposite/Beside Landmark], [Road Number/Name], [Neighborhood], [City]
- We try not to add more than one landmark, and don’t use abbreviations such as St. (for Street), No. (for Number), or Opp. (for Opposite) to maintain quality and consistency.
- We don’t add other Dental Clinic Names as landmarks since it affects results when searching for either dental clinic.
- We add the floor number along with name of the building if the dental clinic is situated on a level above the ground floor, as users may have difficulty locating it.
These are types of dental services / treatments that your dental clinic offers.
In this section you are required to highlight the services that clients can receive at your practice to make it easier for them to find a suitable dentist.
For example, some clients may not know that Teeth Straightening comes under Orthodontics category and will be searching using terms ‘teeth straightening’ or ‘braces’. Thus, highlighting such services like ‘teeth straightening’ and ‘braces’ will help them to choose your dental clinic.
Business hours represent the operational hours of a dental clinic, so clients can plan their visits.
Users can filter dental clinics based on a dental clinic’s opening hours by using the “Open at” filter on Dentissimo. Some of the guidelines we have around timings are:
- We use a 24-hour clock when we add timings to a listing. This is displayed on the dental clinic page in a 12-hour clock format. For instance, if your dental clinic is open from 9 am to 6 pm, we add it as 09:00 to 18:00 to the listing for it to display correctly.
- Our timing grids accepts only numerals, so this mandates specific times to be entered. As a result, we can’t add text such as ‘Late’ or ‘Early Hours’ right now. However, we are working on a provision to display non-specific times for dental clinics that don’t have a set opening or closing time.
- Entering specific timings as specified above will also help our users find your dental clinic using the filter ‘Open at’ if they search for a specific time while choosing a dental clinic.
The photo stream of a dental clinic gives clients an idea about what to expect at the dental clinic in terms of quality of service, professionalism and ambiance.
Team photos or services/processes photos on a dental clinic page gives the client all the information he needs to make a decision. Some pointers to remember while uploading photos for the dental clinic are:
- We only put up relevant photos that showcase the dental clinic’s quality of service, professionalism and ambiance. This is because users looking through the images would want to know the factors that could affect their experience at the dental.
- We follow an order in which photos appear on the photo stream, which is maintained for all dental clinics.
- We do not put up photos that are stock images, or taken from Google Images/other websites, as that would be copyright infringement.
- Even if stock photos have been legally purchased by the dental clinic, they are not uploaded as they do not depict the true nature of the service provided by the dental clinic.
- We currently only support .JPEG and .PNG file formats for photo uploads.
- A single frame can only contain a single photo. We try not to upload photo collages as they don’t always show a clear picture of what’s at the dental clinic.
- We do not use images where logos and social media handles take up a significant portion of the image. We’re a neutral platform, and we don’t want to look like we’re promoting any dental clinics.
Cover photos are meant to visually enhance the page, as well as convey information about the establishment.
Because of their importance, we have a few specific guidelines:
- Stock images aren’t allowed, so please choose photo images which depict your dental clinic.
- The photo needs to be visually appealing.
- The image should have high resolution (images with 1200×500 pixels or greater in resolution).
- Please do not add superimposed logos to the photos. However, in-content branding, such as logos on boxes, walls, etc is allowed.
- Horizontal photos are preferred, as they would be far better suited to the page layout. While vertical photos are allowed, the focal elements of the image may be lost when it is cropped to the required dimensions.
- Websites, phone numbers, and other text should not be superimposed on the photo.
For any assistance with your dental clinic page, please write to us via CONTACT, and we’ll get back to you at the earliest.